Always rinse you hair with cold water (if you can) as it is known to smooth the hair by closing the scales of your hair cuticle. You can also rinse you hair with white vinegar, 1-2 table spoons of vintage mixed with a cup of water.
- Drink half a lemon squeezed into hot/warm water first thing in the morning.
- Meditate for a few minutes every day.
- Aim to get 7-8 hours sleep and drink plenty of water.
- Put a face mask on once a week. The Origins Clear Improvement mask and Caudalie Detox mask are two of my favourites. I would love to try the Dermologica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque.
- Avoid sleeping on cotton pillows as they suck moisture from the hair, try silk pillows. Alternatively wrap your hair in a silk scarf.
- Try sulphate free shampoo if you have curly hair as as sulphites are known for drying the hair out and creating frizz. Try Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo.
- I always put a under eye mask one when I can and I like to use the Elemis Pro-Collagen Hydra-Gel Eye Masks.
- Get or give yourself a scalp massage, it does wonders for the circulation and reduces stress levels.
- Allow for some quality ‘you’ time. It’s important to take some time out for yourself to relax, rejuvenate and unwind.
Just remember it’s more important to focus on the inside, your health and well-being as well your skin, hair, eyes, nails will reap the benefits.
Focus on the inside and the outside will reap the rewards.